Did you know that we offer a wide variety of PVC commercial hoses? It’s true! You might be thinking, “What makes PVC hoses so special?” Well, fortunately for you, we’ve come up with seven reasons why we believe these hoses made of this material are excellent for many fields of work (possibly even including your own).
- Phenomenal flexibility PVC hoses contain rubber-like flexibility, even during temperature changes. Even with physical manipulation, these flexible hoses still remain strong.
- Safe to use After solid research, the material these hoses are made out of has been concluded as one of the safest plastics around due to its lack of toxicity. In fact, PVC meets every international health and safety guideline for all applications it can be used for.
- Affordable cost Not only are PVC commercial hoses a great addition to many industries, but they’re also easy on the pocket. And with its long life span and low maintenance required over the years, this makes these hoses even more cost-effective.
- Convenient design Compared to hoses composed of other materials, PVC hoses are a lot lighter in weight and, thus, easier to transport from point A to point B. This makes the maneuvering of equipment in a place of work much smoother and quicker, allowing the job to ultimately get done faster and with greater ease.
- Great resistance PVC hoses are one of the strongest types of hoses on the market to date. These hoses are chemical-, abrasion-, shock-, water-, crack-, and corrosion-resistant. You can also rely on one of these hoses to be safe in a variety of weather conditions, refrain from kinking, and generally remaining tough over years of use.
- Offered in several options With different varieties of PVC hoses including transparent options, these hoses are versatile for many fields of work. Not to mention these hoses can also be tinted or solid colored, un-reinforced, or have wired or braided reinforcement, depending on your wants and needs.
- Relevant for many applications You bet PVC hoses are applicable for many different jobs. Hoses made of this material are relevant for work involving fuels, oils, chemicals, food and beverage, or potable water. Rely on PVC hoses for medical and pharmaceutical, mechanical, and general industrial applications.