Conveniently located in Corona, California, and operating with over 24,000 square feet of inventory, ASJ Industrial Hose and Fitting is one of the largest distributors of hose and fittings in all of North America. If you’re in the market looking for new equipment, you have come to the right place. Let us tell you more.
Fire Supply Equipment
Fire supply equipment is among our signature product. We sell everything from fire hoses to rack and reels –– just about everything you need to efficiently tackle a fire.
Our products are designed to comply with all the safety and building code standards. In addition, we pride ourselves in offering only the best quality in the market at competitive prices.
Other types of Hoses
We also sell just about any other hose type you can think of, from beverage hoses to chemical hoses and everything else in between. Our products are highly specialized and come with our stellar reputation to back them up.
Also known as hose coupling, hose fittings are a type of connector you can attach at the end of your hose to either connect it to another hose or a water sprinkler.
ASJ Hose carries a full line of fittings for all kinds of water needs. Whether you’re looking for a low- or high-pressure hose, finding the adequate fitting is extremely important. In the following section, we’ll guide you through some of your options.
Valves are used to regulate the flow of water and other substances. Your kitchen sink, for example, deploys a valve every time you turn the water on and off. Without this singular piece of equipment, so many of the tasks we take for granted would be impossible.
There are different types of valves. We list some of them below:
- Check valves: this is a one-way valve that lets fluids flow just one way.
- Ball valves: using a rotating ball, this valve controls the flow of liquids and gases.
- Foot valves: this type of valve is used in combination with a pump, such as the pump you use to suction something.
- Hydraulic ball valves: this is a special type of valve typically used in industrial systems.
- Gate valves: this is most commonly used to close and open water flows.
- Butterfly valves: this sturdy set is primarily used to shut off pipelines.
If you’re ready to discuss your specific needs or would like to chat some more, don’t hesitate to reach out. Our office is ready to do business with you. Give us a call today: (951) 735-1351.