Almost every industry uses valves for a wide range of applications. Valves are essential for the safe and efficient flow of liquids, gasses, and solid materials through a system. They are particularly important in applications that utilize hydraulic systems.
In hydraulic systems, valves are used to:
- Start or stop the flow of liquid
- Manage liquid flow and pressure
- Control the direction of liquid flow
- Throttle liquid flow rates
- Relieve liquid pressure
- Aerospace: Valves control the flow and pressure of hydraulic fluid to ensure precise and reliable operation of various aircraft components, such as landing gear retraction, flap movement, and brake systems.
- Automotive: Automobiles and other vehicles use valves to control the flow of hydraulic fluid in power steering, brake, and automatic transmission systems.
- Construction: In the construction industry, valves are used to control the movement of hydraulic cylinders and motors found in heavy machinery like excavators, bulldozers, tractors, forklifts, loaders, and cranes.
- Manufacturing: Valves control the hydraulic systems used in various manufacturing processes, such as metal forming and injection molding.
- Marine: Valves are used to manage the hydraulic systems vital for navigation and steering, propulsion systems, cargo handling, and to control various types of marine equipment.
- Mining: Valves are used to control the hydraulic systems of excavators, haul trucks, and other equipment used in mining operations.
- Oil and Gas: Valves regulate the flow of hydraulic fluid in drilling rigs and wellhead control systems and manage the flow of oil and gas through pipelines.
- Hydro Power Generation: Valves are used in hydropower plants to manage water flow, regulate turbine operations, and control dam operations.
ASJ Industrial Hose and Fittings maintains a vast selection of valves suitable for the hose configurations used in many industries. In addition to hydraulic valves, we provide valves for use in pneumatic, vacuum, and material handling systems. We have just about any type of valve you could need, including:
- Check Valves
- Ball Valves
- Foot Valves
- Hydraulic Ball Valves
- Gate Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Flow Control
- Standard or Full Port
ASJ is one of the most reliable sources of valves. We supply hoses, clamps, gauges, and fire supply products. We only carry the highest quality hoses and fittings from top manufacturers. We’re authorized distributors for brands like Continental, Crescent, Dixon, and more.
ASJ has been serving businesses throughout North America since 1982. Our team of experienced representatives is here to help you find just the right valve for your particular needs. We maintain a large stock of inventory, so most of our parts and hoses are available for immediate shipment or pickup.
You can reach ASJ Industrial Hose and Fittings online through our website or by (951) 735-1351 to place an order or get a quote. If you’re based in the Riverside County area, we invite you to visit our Corona, CA, facility at 1033 E. 3rd St..